Effective May 18, 2020
We are happy to start caring for our clients again.
We are once again welcoming clients to our office. At Elite Medi Spa, we are aware of the anxiety the Covid-19 virus is causing. We take the safety of our team and our clients very seriously every day, and even more so during this time.
As a means of doing what we can to reduce anxiety and risk of virus transmission, we have implemented new protocols for sanitation and safety guided by state and CDC requirements. We are also adjusting how we schedule clients, providing more time between each appointment to allow for thorough cleaning of treatment rooms.
Some of the major elements in our new protocols include:
- Every employee will be given a temperature check every morning to ensure no one is working with a fever.
- Every client will be given a temperature check and screening questionnaire before they enter the office.
- Service team members will wash their hands between each client visit. They will wear a face mask and gloves for every client visit.
- Sterilization of all devices in treatment rooms with medical-grade disinfectants will be done after every use. Many of our treatments utilize one-time use disposables which are discarded after each client service.
- Thorough cleaning of surfaces including doorknobs, bathrooms, and lobby areas with antibacterial wipes at frequent intervals throughout the day.
We are fortunate to be a small medspa without a large volume of clients in the office at any given time. This, combined with our well-educated staff, will give you a measure of comfort that your treatments will be done in a safe and sanitary environment.
We have reopened the office with our normal hours and look forward to seeing you during your appointment!
In love and support-
Your Elite Team